Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 11:12 am

I bought my oldest son (9 yrs) his first concert tickets yesterday. Of course he can't go alone ... gotta take his goofball mom (that'd be me) with him.
He's really gotten into the "Blue Man Group" and how they create their own instruments. I recently saw some of their show on public TV and it was WILD! Lots of audience participation! Looked like sensory overload! I think he will enjoy himself immensely! I told him we were gonna paint his face blue, dress him in black and wrap glow-bracelets all around his body! For those of you who have never seen their stage show ... there's a lot a glowin goin on!
I HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS LITTLE SELF .... he better for $152 worth of tickets .... ugggggg! I didn't get to go to my first concert until I was about 16. Hope he gets so excited he can't stand himself!
The concert is March 16th!
I'll let ya know what he thought!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 am

you are going to have a blast my dh and I went a few years ago to see them. It is such a great show and they are cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:11 pm

Whoooo hoooooo ....
Im actually getting pumped about this!
I haven't been to a concert since well prob around 1998!
Only have 10 days left!!!!!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:20 pm

OMG!!!! you are totally going to enjoy yourself!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:29 pm

UMMMMM WHAT is a Blue Man??

Rae
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 11:01 pm

Ummmm ... it's a music group.

http://www.blueman.com/

ever seen the intel commercials on tv ... the guys in blue ARE the BM group! This link above will show ya!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 5:43 pm

Well the concert was last night and it was FREAKING AWESOME! We got there late because of traffic backed up around the civic center.... apparently the concert was so huge that they had to delay it 30 min so EVERYONE could try to get in! But we made it 10 min before it started! I think it was a sold out show, or damn near close!

Stage show was incredible with the lights, music, and interaction between the blue men.

We were pretty close too! Took lots of pictures (and even a couple of video clips.....shhhhh, that's a secret ... wasn't supposed to do that). Hopefully I can get the scrap LO finished this weekend and get it posted.

For added fun, we got out the blue hairspray! Check out what I did to my kid's hair! He got compliments!

Knowing how they seriously over charge for the "toys" they sell at these things, I went to $Tree and bought a BUTT LOAD of those neon snap tubes that make necklaces & bracelets. We were some glowin fools!

We had a pict of us taken together after the concert, but the flash wasn't turned on and it's very dark.

Oh well ..... still reelin from the fun!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 4:16 pm

okie dokie ... I have added the LO's to my gallery ... here's the link.....tell me what cha think. What could I improve on????

http://thesassyscrapper.com/Gallery1/view_album.php?page=1&set_albumName=album07

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 4:59 pm

I like it the way it is! And I also had no idea you could change the background color! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
missysue

missysue

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 5:11 pm

I like it the way it is too!!!! and i loved his blue hair!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!   BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BLUE MAN IS COMING....BLUE MAN IS COMING!!!!
Page 1 of 1