Home  Blog  Gallery  FAQ  Search  Register  Memberlist  Usergroups  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Share | 

please see what we can do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: please see what we can do   Fri May 18, 2007 12:13 pm

One of the ladies had a fire at her house and lost everthing. Her daughter is asking for prayer and thoughts. So i asked her if i could share this over here and she said I could. I know we cannot afford to send stuff out but maybe make her a card and let her know we are thinking of her in her time of need. Her is her daughters post from sb.com.

Many of you know my mom Robinzberdz from this site. Her AMAZING pages have graced these galleries and offered inspiration to us all for quite some time now.

Today mom called me in tears as she was watching her home... everything she has worked so incredibly hard for.. burn down. Thank God she was not home when it started. At the time I'm writing this, the fire inspectors had not yet allowed mom back into the house, but we are guessing it is a total loss. They think the fire originated in her bedroom, then moved throughout the rest of her home. She lost everything. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, her brand new washer and dryer, her Hummell collection, cricut, stamps, PRIMAS (God forbid!), papers and of course, all of her beautiful scrapbook pages. I am stuck in Colorado right now, unable to get to her right away. (have to plan when you have two little ones). Anyway, I was wondering if the kind people here would be able to or want to help out. First and foremost, she needs your prayers and your positive thoughts! I was hoping that those who know her or were ever inspired by her work may want to scrap a card for her, letting her know that you are thinking about her? And if any of you possibly had ANY scrap materials etc. that you may be able to spare - ANYTING would be a great help. She has after-all lost every single bit of her scrap supply. We would so greatly appreciate it. If anyone would like to help with a card, or scrap donation please PLEASE P.M. me ( Rodeeogrl ) and I will give you my address. Once I get everything together, I will be either TAKING it or sending it to her. Thank you all in advance for your very sweet thoughts, and prayers!

TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thesassyscrapper.com

please see what we can do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life :: Off Topic-
Jump to: