Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 am

Well, I popped in, hoping to catch someone here, but the place is deserted!!! Got a chance to get on the computer this morning, and guess where I headed first??!!??!! I really do miss you guys!!

Lets see... life is going on around here. I am still living with my daughter, but I am wanting to move somewhere else so bad!! I love my daughter, but she is a..... hmmm.... pain in the ass sometimes (MOST of the time, LOL)

I still have no car, and so far have not been able to find one i could come near to affording!! I HAD a car that Chad was supposed to help me pay for, but, after he fixed it up, put new tires on it, and made a payment of $200.00, he GAVE the car back to his uncle, so now, I am left to walk where I want to go. His Aunt called me the day after he gave it back to them, and told me I could still get the car, but I had to give them $1300.00 CASH, in 30 days knowing I dont even make 1300 dollars in 2 months, so.... guess i won't be getting that car!!

I swear, he (Chad) gives me a new reason to hate him every day it seems!! I am slowly getting over him though! the pain is still there, and the anger is very much there, but, the love has died, and with time, I know I will get over it completely and all feelings will disipate!

I am still unable to work on my SB stuff..... I have no place to put it out to work on it, so I am going through withdrawls!! LOL Maybe soon........

Anyways, I guess I will close this out for now. I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing.
Thank all of you so much for all the thoughts and prayers, and cards!!! It means alot to me to know that all of you care about me and worry about me! Please continute to keep me in your prayers, as I need to find a vehicle soon!!
I luv and miss you guys terrible, and hopefully i will be back soon!!

Rae
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 11:14 pm

missing you rae-rae!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 pm

we love you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
R Miller

R Miller

Number of posts : 33
Birthday : August 28
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 3:52 pm

Hey Rachel,

You know you're in my thoughts everyday. I'm praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 11:13 am

Hang in there Rachel, it will get better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!   Hello all my wonderful friends!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all my wonderful friends!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life :: Off Topic-
Jump to: