Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Been missing everybody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R Miller

R Miller

Number of posts : 33
Birthday : August 28
Registration date : 2006-11-29

Been missing everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Been missing everybody!   Been missing everybody! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi all, I been missing ya'll on the chat. Since I sit in front of this computer all day, I have plenty of time to check and see if anybody checks in. And you guys are never there anymore! I miss chatting with you all!

I hope everybody had a great 4th yesterday! It was a nice day for me. I actually got some work done and finished building my new flower beds in front of my new porch. I've been needing to do that for quite a while, but what I really wanted to do was scrapbook! Oh, well. It was a productive day, anyway.

Did everybody hear? My cat came home, after being missing for 4 weeks! She is doing well.

I better run. Everybody take care, and I hope to see ya'll soon on the chat!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Been missing everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been missing everybody!   Been missing everybody! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 pm

I miss everyone too!

I don't get on but a couple times of day and ALWAYS CHECK to see if anyone is here, but rarely ever bump into any of you gals anymore! Sad

Congrats on the cat deciding to return! Bet you had a big cheesy grin! Smile
Back to top Go down

Been missing everybody!
Page 1 of 1