Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 5:01 pm

35 days til Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
sassysna

PostSubject: Oh no! not christmas!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Oh gosh, don't remind me about xmas! I don't have children to buy for, but my husbands Italian family is huge and big on gifts.... And they don't really like handmade things, (most of them are sisters and extremely materialistic) so my scrapping talents are wasted on this family. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 8:29 pm

That isn't amazing, it is scary. Can you believe the year is almost over??
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 3:04 pm

i can't wait. till christmas. santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com

PostSubject: Re: Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 1:27 pm

sassysnapper wrote:
Oh gosh, don't remind me about xmas! I don't have children to buy for, but my husbands Italian family is huge and big on gifts.... And they don't really like handmade things, (most of them are sisters and extremely materialistic) so my scrapping talents are wasted on this family. Mad

I love hand made gifts. Especially a scrapbook. Some people really don't understand the true meaning of Christmas. If I actually take the time out of my life to make you something (like a scrapbook that takes days to make), it should mean a lot more then something it took me 2 mins to pick out at a store.

My family is big into homemade gifts. So, I am lucky there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!   Amazing news!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club House :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: