Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

True Confessions ...... FESS UP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

True Confessions ...... FESS UP! Empty
PostSubject: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 2:51 pm

Ladies,

I know how I can be while out 'shopping' for sb related items. I usually find tons and tons of goodies. This made me ponder the questions of.....

* Do you have a budget for your sb goodies that you try to stick to each month? If you do, are you successful?

* What is the worst damage (cost of goods) you have caused yourself in a single trip?

* Does your significant other care how much you spend on your craft?

* Does your significant other become disagreeable about your expense?, Do you care?

Truth or Dare?!?!? Do you dare to tell the truth?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 3:02 pm

* Do you have a budget for your sb goodies that you try to stick to each month? If you do, are you successful?

I do not have a budget because even if I did .... I'm so addicted that I couldn't stick to it!

* What is the worst damage (cost of goods) you have caused yourself in a single trip?

Hmmmm, I'd have to say that the most expensive purchase I have EVER made was through a friend of mine. I bought my cricut, cuttlebug, cropodile and a boo-coo of other small oddities..... I can't remember the exact cost but I believe it was somewhere around $300. OUCH!!!

Yes, he's poo himself if he knew, but I don't fuss about HIS hobbies and how much they cost. Nor do I spend what money he makes for this .... I try to support my OWN addictions!

* Does your significant other become disagreeable about your expense?, Do you care?

Let's just say the don't ask, don't tell policy applies here! But no, I generally don't care if he minds ...... This is MY hobby!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 am

Oh come on! Am I the only one brave enough to fess up?
Oh wait.... maybe it my stupidity instead of bravery! Hmmmm.....

Oh well.... maybe someone else will post up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:23 am

No, because I wouldn't stick to it!

Probably around $200 at the stamp and scrapbook expo a couple years ago. Not all on one item though.

He says as long as the bills are paid he doesn't care. But who knows...

No, he doesn't care. He spent $300 on a golf club last summer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 11:10 am

thanks donna for humoring me and 'fessin up'!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Confessions ...... FESS UP!   True Confessions ...... FESS UP! Empty

Back to top Go down

True Confessions ...... FESS UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club House :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: