Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

What an awesome way to start my day .....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

What an awesome way to start my day ..... Empty
PostSubject: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:47 am

I woke up as usual to check my email with coffee in hand and while doing so I came across one from Jolee's/EkSuccess. I had a submission a few months back that I had completely forgotten about!

The email read (shown in red)....

Congratulations!

Your project has been selected as one of the ten most creative, inspiring or original in the Show us how Jolee’s Inspires You contest! You will be receiving a Jolee’s prize package with a retail value of $100 and will be sent to the address you already supplied us. If you need to make any changes or would like your package sent to a different address, please feel free to email me or call me at the 800# listed below. You will also be listed as a winner of the contest in the January 08 What’s New section. We hope you continue to visit our website for project ideas and new products.

Congratulations again and thank you for your wonderful project!

cheers bounce cheers Talk about doing the HAPPY DANCEcheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 11:11 am

woooo hoooooo!!!!! Well I say you definitly deserve it!! You are good! congrats!!!! Super
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 4:51 pm

TY .... I was genuinely shocked when I opened the email. I was really thinking it would load a photo of the winner and I had given way to the fact it wasn't gonna be me. Anyhow when the email opened it was text, no images and the first word was Congratulations! Kinda freaked me out!

I'll just consider it a Christmas Present from the Fairy Scrap Mother!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 3:54 pm

I just got my goodies today. They sent me nearly 50 sticker sets. I was sooooo excited I had to call a friend of mine. I was doing the happy dance. Some of them though I don't know if I will ever have the opportunity to use .... like the tap dance shoes.

Oh well ..... maybe I can force one of the boys to take tap! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Just so you gals know I'm not just full of myself and making it up .... here's the EK SUCCESS WINNERS. They finally got it posted up. Anyhow my photo is around the bottom of the picts called ZOO PAGE.
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:12 pm

I love that Zoo page, it deserved to win!! All your layouts are alway beautiful!! Congrats again!! Super
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am

TY TY TY
Back to top Go down
R Miller

R Miller

Number of posts : 33
Birthday : August 28
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Congrats Scrappy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome way to start my day .....   What an awesome way to start my day ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club House :: Paper Treasures News-
Jump to: