Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

What's Up Friday???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

What's Up Friday??? Empty
PostSubject: What's Up Friday???   What's Up Friday??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:47 am

Red - General

Green - Weather

Purple - Create

Brown - Thankful

Blue - Rant
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

What's Up Friday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up Friday???   What's Up Friday??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:53 am

Red - Well with all the pollen being kicked up and my son’s allergies, we’re off to the doctors office today to have his allergies checked and rx refilled. My other son (youngest) is going for his physical….. so I’m not too thrilled about the ‘wait’ in the lobby

Starting off to be a nice day, no clouds and the temps feel about right

I hope that I can create a layout today. I really want to work on the movie title challenge, although I wont be able to finish it in time for the challenge. It just got me wanting to create and now the ‘vision’ is stuck in my head. I’ve gotta figure out how to transfer it to paper. I think my ‘hangup’ has to do with the patterned paper I am trying to use…. It fits really well with the theme, BUT I never really seemed to like it

I am thankful for my mom and dad, putting up with me all those years. I have a great mom and a strong dad

No rant’s today, too early. If it changes I’ll come back and edit post.
Back to top Go down

What's Up Friday???
Page 1 of 1