Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Santas phone number

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Santas phone number Empty
PostSubject: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 2:40 pm

santa Santa's phone number foryou guys who have young kids. If you call fron now until Christmas santa will give you a daily message.

1-800-972-6242
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 6:52 pm

OMG.....sooooo cooooolllllll ! I gotta do this with my boys tonight!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 7:19 pm

it realy is cool they should like it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 12:52 pm

My youngest thought it was cool. He liked hearing from Santa. My oldest however said "yeah I know, I know".
He said that because part of the message said that Santa knew that some kids had been talking back to their parents and not being on their best behavior..... I he (my son) knew he was in the group of misbehavers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 3:58 pm

too funny! I call the "real Santa".

My dad does that for me too, so he knows all of th real dirt on my son when he calls. That is what helps!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number EmptyMon Dec 25, 2006 3:20 pm

Oh, my dad used to dress up as "santa" when I was in after school care (about 9-12 yrs old) .. .one day I yanked on his beard and discovered who "santa" was.

Now as my dad has aged, he has decided to grow a beard ... and it's neraly zztop length. He came to visit me this weekend (didn't wind up going to Nashville last week). He often wears his "santa hat" at Christmas. Long of the short is that now with the long white beard, the santa hat & sometimes his reading glasses ... he gets quite the stir from the small children who think he is Saint Nick.

Funny the things we remember growing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santas phone number   Santas phone number Empty

Back to top Go down

Santas phone number
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life :: Off Topic-
Jump to: