Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

I have to brag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

I have to brag Empty
PostSubject: I have to brag   I have to brag EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 11:21 pm

I have to brag about my son KOLE!!!
I am a proud mama he got his report card today and he did great. brought up all of last quarters grades and excelled in others. he was so excited when he got home from school today!! And then we were sitting down to dinner tonight ( chinese his favorite) to celebrate. And the phone rang it was his teacher calling from home to tell us that today she let all the kids open their report cards at school before they left. Well Kole went up to her and thanked her for his report card. She said she asked him why he was thanking her that Teachers just don't give grades as gift that the kids earn them, and that she was very proud of him for doing so good and trying so good. She went on to tell me that my son has very good manners that when he and the other boys are walking down the hallways he makes them stop for the girls and adults to go first. And that he is always willing to help others.
my son is one of a kind!!! He is the best thing that ever happened to me other than his father. my son has adhd and is on a modified program at school to help him understand things better. I am just proud of him. Things were difficult for him at the beginning of the year but we stepped in as parents do and found a way with the staff at school to help him and he did the rest on his own.

thank you for letting me share this!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

I have to brag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to brag   I have to brag EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys! and I am pleased to know that there are still children in this world that DO have good manners, and are polite!! You and his Dad must be doing something right with him, cuz there aren't many Young **Gentlemen** left in this world!! My hat is off to you and your hubby!!!
And tell Kole that I said Congrats on his report card! Even though I don't know him, I am proud of him too!! I have 2 boys with ADHD, so I know first hand how hard it is for them to excel in school!!

Rae
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

I have to brag Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to brag   I have to brag EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 12:09 am

Thank you Rae!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com