Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Today has been a long day!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

Today has been a long day!! Empty
PostSubject: Today has been a long day!!   Today has been a long day!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 2:33 pm

Sorry I missed chat this morning, I had to take Chad's Grandmother to Monroe to a dermatologist. She had to have some skin cancer removed from her face, and she had no one else to go with her, so I volunteered. (all went well, and they think they got it all, thank goodness!!) I am just now getting home, and I am dead.... I think I am gonna take a quick nap, but will come back and read any posts I missed today. I will check in when I wake up and see who is here......

Rae
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Today has been a long day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today has been a long day!!   Today has been a long day!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 9:36 am

sorry to hear about the skin cancer ... my mom had the EXACT same thing on her face..... dr said it was from years of going outside and cutting the grass ... and getting too red while doing it!
Back to top Go down

Today has been a long day!!
Page 1 of 1