Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Altered Book Page Swap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Altered Book Page Swap Empty
PostSubject: Altered Book Page Swap   Altered Book Page Swap EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Is anyone ready to try this yet? It's not as difficult as I might be making it seem. I will rewrite all the directions. It's really like doing a 5 x 7 ATC on both sides. We will only have to make one page each, we will have partners to swap with. I'm trying to get my collection going, I only have one page so far. Let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th

PostSubject: Re: Altered Book Page Swap   Altered Book Page Swap EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 2:11 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th

PostSubject: Altered Book Page   Altered Book Page Swap EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 11:12 am

Ok Missy it's just us!
Here's the simplified directions:
1. Make a 5 x7 page from anything you want. It can be paper, fabric,chipboard, polymer clay, wood, anything you want.
2. Put three holes down the side, all 1/2 from the edge. The first one is
1 1/2 inches from the top, the second is 3 1/2 inches from the top and the third one is 5 1/2 inches from the top. If it was going to be sold on ebay, the holes would have to be at least 1/4" and reinforced with grommets or anything that would make them stronger. For our purposes just make the holes best you can. If you can think of a way to strengthen, great, but otherwise don't worry bout it.
(Didn't you just buy a grommet tool?)
3. You can display the page in any direction, up and down or sideways, it's up to you.
4. The best part, decorate the page anyway you want, both sides, just like a big ATC.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Altered Book Page Swap   Altered Book Page Swap EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 11:25 am

sorry..... i just cant right now ... to many irons in the fire! hopefully by next round.

scrappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered Book Page Swap   Altered Book Page Swap Empty

Back to top Go down

Altered Book Page Swap
Page 1 of 1