Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!   Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 9:01 am

Glue Dots Int'l sent me a link for a survey. When you complete the survey they claim they will send you $10 in Glue Dots products. Here's the link to the survey.

Hope this works, I could use some more!

Scrappy

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=U26FNGVW4JRN

OK, Luv2scrap1968 has informed me that this is not a good link. If anyone is interested, send me PM of your email addy and I will forward it to you. I will keep this email for 2 wks from date of this post.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!   Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 am

I clicked on the link, and it took me to a page , and I clicked Sign Up and it takes me to a page for people to Send the surveys, and not those that fill them out! How do i sign up??

Rae
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!   Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:45 am

rach ... i forward the email to you.

Since the link is apparently no good, and if anyone is interested just PM me you email address and I will he happy to forward to you too. I will keep this email for atleast 2 wks if anyone wants it.

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

PostSubject: Re: Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!   Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 12:53 pm

OKAY, this stinks. Email link no good either. Hmmmmm! Well I guess you could go to glue dots and register for their emails .... that's how I got this survey.

Sorry gals. I tried to help!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!   Glue Dots Link ... Check this out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Glue Dots Link ... Check this out!
Page 1 of 1