Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

ISO Ladybug!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2007 8:44 am

Okay ladies......... We need to be thinking of Ladybug every minute! We really need to pray for her (and I dont mean this lightly)!!!

I talked to her yesterday afternoon. She has confirmed her worst fear with her insignificant other! She is in some serious personal turmoil right now! This is the reason that she has not been around.

I also seriously doubt that she will be online as much for a little bit! I know I personally will miss her here. Once things settle for her some I am sure she will come back, but I think right now she is without her computer.

I just wanted to post this and let you know that she WILL be alright, but she won't be around for a wee-bit.

Out of respect for Ladybug, I will not post details, as I feel that that would be something for her to do (if she wants it know). KWIM!

As I talk to her ... I will give you updates .... I know we all worry for each other ..... I had a rough time sleeping last night .... she was on my mind ALLLLLL NIGHT!

She needs to really FEEL our love! Right now, she is between residences and has no mailing address! I would love it if we could all craft her a card from the heart. You can mail them to me. I WILL NOT OPEN THEM! I will put them in a larger envelope and mail them to her when I get an address that she will be at for a while. She needs us and we need to support one of our fallen friends. If you would be willing to send her a handcrafted card (or even a bought card) ...... PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS TO SEND.

I can not express how badly she needs to feel loved right now! So lets share the love!

And back to this ......Please pray for her ... she needs our strength, if you recall ... she feels that we are her ONLY friends! She needs us!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:12 am

I will make her a card today. I have your address so i will get it out tomarrow, and I will call donna to let her know. Her mother-in-law is not doing well they had to put her on hospice so i am not sure how much longer she will be with us. But my prayers and thoughts are with ladybug please let her know that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:48 am

I will get one made as soon as I can. MIL is not doing well.
I have your addy too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:51 am

I know this will mean a lot to LB when she can surround herself with all the loving cards.

Scrappy!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:52 am

Donna D wrote:
I will get one made as soon as I can. MIL is not doing well.
I have your addy too.

I am soooooo sorry to hear about MIL. I it makes things tough and I hope that you and Tim are doing as well as can be expected.

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 12:00 am

Todays update............

She checked in with me today to let me know that she was "alive and well". She was teary and in emotional upheaval. I think it also helped her alot with her self-esteem cause she got some 'wolf calls' today. I think she realized .... that there ARE other people out there! I don't want to see her get involved in a rebound relationship, but if it helps her boost her esteem .... hey ... I hope she gets all they guys whistiling at her!

She said that she had to arrange to get some of ther things and would be checking back in with me in a couple days. I am certain that she has better things to do than to chat with lil ole me! I know that she does have a lot to do.

She told me that she won't be able to get online for a while (no computer). But that she missed us all.

I will let you know when I hear back from you.

{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS GOING OUT TO LADYBUG!!! }}}}}}}}}}

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Luv2scrap1968

Luv2scrap1968

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2006-10-10

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:01 am

OK Ladies, I am alive and kicking (And screaming a little too!)
I will give a short version of the past week for you...... Friday, I confronted Chad at work... and he never came home Friday night, the later it got, the more I drank and started acting stupid..... cops were called, and I was made to leave my house, and go to Chad's Mom's house. I called His cell, Her cell, and they had them turned off, so I called HER Dad's house, and asked for Chad, and her Dad told me to hold on a sec... and then Chad got on the phone, and I snapped..... I jumped out of Chad's Mom's van... (NOT moving) and was running along the highway, headed home, and someone (I am pretty sure it was Chad's brother) called the cops on me, (The cop called me by name when he stopped me) and I was arrested and spent the weekend in jail. Chad and His mother bailed me out Monday evening. I am kinda between homes at the moment, but, I am not having to live on the streets either!! So that is good! Just please keep me in your prayers, ladies, I need all the strength I can get.... I knew it was going to hurt, but sometimes the pain is almost unbearable!!! I know I will get through this and be a better person for it, but, it is the getting through it that is the hard part!

I wanted to thank all of you for caring , and being worried about me! you just don't know how wonderful it is knowing I have friends out there, that love and care about me!!

I luv all of you, and miss talking to you!! I will get up here to where my daughter works every so often and try to chat with you!!!

Hugs and luv to all!!

Rae
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:30 am

you are in my prayers and thoughts
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:12 am

hi rae rae! thanks for filling them in some! sooooo happy when I see you posting again!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:30 am

i talked to her on the message board today.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:26 pm

I know ... I popped in just shortly after you two signed out. I'm so jealous ......I'll get over it. I'm just sooooo glad she actually got to talk to some when she popped in! Smile

Scrap
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:14 am

Okay ladies ... Ladybug called me yesterday! She sounded a little better in spirits, but I know the battle isn't over for her. So here's an update ...

In Texas, visiting her sister ... not sure yet how long she's staying - may just be the weekend.

She told me her sister took her out to a bingo hall and she played some ..... AND WON SOME! So the $ will definitely do her good. It wasn't much .... she won just over $100 after taxes came out, but atleast it gave her something.

She also got some good news from her daughter .... her daughter is working things out with her husband .... and they're buying another place to live. What this means to her is that there IS an extra bedroom she can use ... and it'll be big enough for her scrap-studio too.

If you recall, Chad was going to cut off the cell-phone. This (for me was a problem) cause we'd lose all contact w/her. Well, that problem is resolved too! Her sister gave her a phone.

So this is what I know as of now! But atleast she was sounding "perkier" and a little less troubled. Keep the prayers up!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyMon May 28, 2007 10:34 pm

FYI.... I got worried about LB again! I hadn't heard from her in a couple days so I called her. She seems like she's doing well. She has had a pretty dull weekend she said, but was still having a few rough moments. She's going through withdrawal and wanting to scrap, but doesn't have her scrap stuff. She hasn't gotten her things yet, but hopes to soon. She's been getting lots more 'wolf calls' it seems as she's losing tons of weight.....she says she's eating, but not like before! She's dropped many sizes! Anyhow ... that's all I can really pass on to ya for now ... other than she's alive and well, but really pissed at butt-head!

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 8:29 pm

I talked to LB again today! She was kinda having a lazy day ... bad weather! She said that she still was trying to get her stuff. No vehicle yet.

Robin ... she received your card and is gonna try to call you about SB Celebration!

Anyhow, just FYI! She said she misses all of us!

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 10:16 pm

Okay ... I talked to Rachel again today and she told me to tell you.....

that she's "ALIVE & KICKIN!"

She's looking forward to SB Celebration!

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 9:34 am

I heard from Luv yesterday. She is still having a hard time getting her stuff from butt-head! Her ticket to SB Celebration is there and she can't get to it. I hope she can get with him so she can atleast get her car and her ticket to go!

Oh, keep her in your prayers again..... with the ongoing situation, plus her grandfather passed the other day. Sad

Just an update for all you followers!

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 9:22 am

I got worried about our Luv the other day .... hadn't heard from her in a while. She told me why....

She's got a job that she can pick up a little cash at, but hrs are really limited. She's been trying to work her hiney off so she could buy a car! She found a 01 Cavalier that she can get for $300..... needs a little work, but she said she's already got someone that will help her w/that! This will be great for her! She sounded in great spirits (finally)! Just thought I'd pass on the great news.

MISS YOU LUV!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 am

I would have started a new thread, but for those of you keeping up with how our gal pal is doing, I decided it would be easier just to keep it all in one spot.

Okay, just when I thought things were looking up for our friend, LUV2SCRAP1968, she gets dealt yet another MASSIVE obstacle in life.

She called me before 8 this morning to let me know that she is in dire need of a prayer chain. She told me that yesterday afternoon her brother & cousin were riding a 4-wheeler when they wrecked yesterday. Her cousin is in the hospital listed as critical w/brain trauma (no surgery required). Her brother however, has been in a coma since his head hit the ground! He had surgery at 2 this morning to remove a part of his skull to relieve pressure from his swelling brain. He is scheduled for surgery again today. Luv reports that he has had lots of swelling. No one knows if he has or will have loss of function until he comes out of his coma.

As if the above isn't bad enough.... many of you know her car situation. She was in the process of trying to buy a cheap car, but it was sold out from under her, so she has lost her opportunity to buy a car. So lets pray for her transportation to get resolved too!

Cards are also welcomed with your prayers!

If you have any questions, you can PM me or post up here and I'll do my best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 10:23 am

when you talk to her tell her that we love her and think of her everyday.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 pm

Okay the prayers must be working. Talked to Luv this morning.

Update:

Cousin: Still on ventillator, but came out of coma.

Brother: Still on ventillator, came out of coma but was combative. Docs put him in drug-enduced coma to keep him calm and still. 2nd surgery postponed. Swelling in brain is bad, but not as bad as oringally believed.

She will be trying to plan a trip to go to FL to see family!

That's all I know for now!

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 pm

I talked to Luv today. She's doing better. She did manage to get to Florida to see her cousin & brother.

She reports that her cousin is much better and may be released from the hospital as early as this evening. Her brother however has about another month or two in the hospital. She said that he was talking, but still has his restraints because e sometimes gets combative. They have to strap him down to protect himself from himself, but he is very lucid and has improved greatly!

The car she thought she was going to be able to get, got sold out from under her, so she's back to "square zero" as she put it. Lets keep her in out thoughts and hopefully she can get past this transit issue.

She informed me that her mom just got her pc out of the shop, so Luv may make a guess appearance tonight if possible.

Keep the goodwill and prayers coming!

Thanks, Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 5:24 pm

Luv called me today and said she got some more bad news! Keep in mind, she's still in FL visiting her brother (still in drug induced coma).

Her uncle had another stroke on Saturday.

Her daughter has just found out she has cervical cancer and she's 8 mos pregnant.

Her sister is having 'female' problems that had her taken to the ER. They are running testss, but believe she too has cancer.

On top of it all, her little doggie is loosing weight and having problems too!

This poor gal and her family can't get a break!

Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Something good has to be coming her way, this is just too much bad. We miss you ladybug and we're thinking about you, hang in there. I know it is hard to believe but it will get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
missysue

missysue

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:29 am

she is in my prayers always!! something good will come out of this. God does not give us more than we can handle.although it seems like he does at times. I am quoting my MIL in this.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:25 pm

I know.... she has had a lot dumped on her in the last 5-6 months. I just hope that she comes out of this funk soon! I miss having her around on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Ladybug!!!!!!   ISO Ladybug!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ISO Ladybug!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next