Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Stop Thief !!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Stop Thief !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stop Thief !!!!!!   Stop Thief !!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 12:12 pm

Well my son just turned a decade old! He'd been suffering with a bike that was actually too small for him. He got where he didn't want to ride it too often ... turns out his 'friends' were ribbing him because it was too small for him. Finally saved up enough to get him a bike for his birthday. HE LOVED IT! It wasn't the most expensive bike, but it was HIS.

Stop Thief !!!!!! Brokendreams

He turned 10 on the 14th of June BTW.

On the 15th of June .... he came running home to ask me if I had moved his bike. It had been stolen while he was no less than 5 feet away from it. I hope I find the punk @ss kid that took the thing too! He WILL PAY and so will his parents. Evil or Very Mad

This just isn't cool!

Life lessons sure stink ... especially when you're only 10!
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Stop Thief !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief !!!!!!   Stop Thief !!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:44 pm

That is just so sad! The same thing happened to my son when he was about 10 or 11. But he was where he wasn't supposed to be and he left his bike unlocked! I felt really bad for him. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Stop Thief !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief !!!!!!   Stop Thief !!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 am

Well I feel bad for Adrian too. It was okay that he was at his friends house, but he was told that if he ever went to his friends house just to hang-out where he couldn't see his NEW bike then he better take his old one instead. He didn't and you can see where that got him can't you. Although this royally sucks, you can see that he has learned from it.

Scraps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop Thief !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief !!!!!!   Stop Thief !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop Thief !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1