Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

4th weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

4th weekend Empty
PostSubject: 4th weekend   4th weekend EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 11:20 am

Well Last Monday and Tuesday I worked and then Tuesday night We went and saw Tranformers it was better than I thought it was going to be. On Wednesday the 4th we went up to Wisconsin to our friends house in Milwuakee to watch the fireworks that night during the day we sat around and played bags and swam in the lake right outside their back door, Kole went tubing for the first time ever and did really good. I have some great pictures of that. Thursday we were suppose to go down to the cily and take him to some mueseums but it was way to hot to walk around so we went up to Adams and Friendship, Wisconsin we have peoperty up there and spent the night, on Friday we went into the dells and stayed at on of the hotels and swam all day and most of the night. We all had a blast. Saturday we came home for a party back here and had more fun. And then my worst nightmare happened to me my son wanted to take a girl to the Movies. lol. yes he did with me and ny Dh and my dh's best friend. But of course the kids would not sit with us. I was was thinking twice about this cause he is only 10. But I felt better cause I was there. 10 seems a little young to me. But as my sister said atleast we didn't just drop them off we had good sense to stay there. We saw fantatic 4. and it was dumb no story line and not a lot of action in this one. All I got to say is I was nice enough to let the 3 guys pick these movies next time it's MAMA'S Turn. lol.

Now I just have a question for all my scrapping sisters did we do right by letting him take a girl??

Hope everyone had a great one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

4th weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th weekend   4th weekend EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 3:41 pm

I know Adrian has expressed some interest in a neighborhood girl, but it's just that...... interest, not love. He thinks she's cute. Adrian and Kole are pretty close in age and if he had of asked me if he could take someone (a girl) I would have let him. Especially if a family member was going too.... especially me. I think you did just fine, I just wouldn't let them go alone w/a gal until 16+. KWIM?

It's tough, BUT I'd rather him show interest in a girl now, than to only wanna hang w/the guys ... if you know what I mean!

Smile

Glad you had a great 4th!

Scraps
Back to top Go down

4th weekend
Page 1 of 1