Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Blog  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Back to Paper Treasures  Log in  

Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!   Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 10:15 am

Hey ladies ...... I'm sure Donna knows by bow cause I sent her a bunch of PM's about it, but this morning I had messages in my yahoo that comments had been made on several of my things in the gallery. You may wish to check yours as well. I would have not noticed them if it wasn't for the fact I tagged them when I uploaded them to let me know if someone posts comments.

Anyhow, an individual with the ID of "sex toys" has left comments in several..... and links to their site in the comments.

You might have to clean yours up too! I had to go in and delete about 10 comments they left.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Donna D

Donna D

Number of posts : 1142
Birthday : January 8th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!   Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am

I think what everyone needs to do is check their permissions in their galleries. When you are in your gallery, go to admin options, then to permissions. Then look for who can make comments and change it to logged in or something else, just take out everybody. Sorry bout this, everyone!! Oh those nasty people! Shocked Surprised
I also did a spam scan and it didn't find anymore spam, but I guess it could still be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.papertreasures.net
Scrappy Doo 2 U

Scrappy Doo 2 U

Number of posts : 1263
Birthday : December 18th
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!   Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 12:26 pm

Thanks donna!

Gonna go check my permissions now!
Back to top Go down
missysue

missysue

Number of posts : 991
Birthday : May 24th
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!   Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 2:45 pm

ok i changed mine!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesassyscrapper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!   Uh oh Bad Posts!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh oh Bad Posts!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club House :: The Gallery-
Jump to: